Cat Welcome Mats Make the Perfect Gift for Cat Lovers
25% Off This Month Only! Enter Coupon Code 118DA at Checkout.
Free Shipping All Month
In Stock. Ships in 24 Hours!
Decorating the exterior of your apartment, home, or office does not have to be complicated or expensive. When it comes to garnishing your home with accessories or decorations, simplicity is the key! Do not overwhelm your visitors with extravagant embellishments or designs. Instead, opt for a minimal layout like this contemporary doormat. This adorable welcome door mat is just the thing to add a little pop of character to your residence!
The Little Black Cat:
The design on this outside door mat is a stencil of a cat's silhouette. The silhouette of a cat conveys a sense of intrigue and mystery because you can't always tell right off the bat that it is a cat! While your guests clean their shoes off the coir matting, their interest will be piqued by the silhouette, just like a curious cat! The gorgeous brown color from the coir matting allows this contemporary doormat to be placed anywhere!
A Long Lasting Mat:
Although this welcome door mat does not have nine lives like a cat, it was certainly made to last. 60% of the outside door mat is made from coir fiber, which is a material that is as tough as the coconuts they were extracted from. The other 40% of the mat is comprised of PVC, a plastic that is also very durable.
Natural Scraping Abilities:
Cats keep themselves clean by licking off the dirt and grime from their bodies. Keep the interior of your home clean with these coir mats. The surface of the doormats is made from coir that has natural scraping abilities. The short coir bristles are able to trap filth and moisture, keeping your floors pristine and dry!
Located below are reviews from customers who have purchased materials from Rubber-Cal. This is a live feed linked to Shopper Approved, which is an independent platform for consumers to post their feedback.
Live Feed refreshes every 20 seconds.