French or Estate Doormat
Fabricated Rubber Parts
Recycled Rubber Flooring
Educate and Deliver Value to our Clientele
Increase Efficiency of our Organization
Bring to Market “Living Brands” That Evolve with our Client’s Changing Demands
Founded in 1994, Rubber-Cal is a distributor of industrial rubber products. The company brings to market and inventories a wide range of rubber mats, rubber flooring, sheet rubber, flexible ducting, coir doormats, pavement maintenance parts and other specialty rubber products. Our large inventory and 24-hour fulfillment of stocked products makes us a great partner to agile OEMs and retailers by reducing their need to inventory parts and raw materials. Most of our rubber goods can be purchased in small custom-cut lengths, decreasing both the cost and time of installation and onsite fabrication.
Ingrained in our basic philosophy is the mission to offer “Green” products, whenever possible, to industry and consumers alike. Natural, reclaimed and recycled rubbers are not only a practical substitute but also a far more affordable option. Firstly, by using eco-friendly materials like natural and recycled rubber we help to reduce the presence of non-biodegradable rubber waste in the ecosystem. In the US, there are approximately 245 million tires discarded annually. Our products help reduce the presence of these tires in dumpsites. Secondly, consumers directly benefit from recycled rubber products because they are more affordable than their synthetic counterparts. This has been a distinguishing hallmark that has served Rubber-Cal well over the years. In fact, it is a point of pride for us. Products using eco-friendly recycled rubber, such as our interlocking rubber floor tiles, are very popular with consumers because they offer superior protection and durability at a competitive price.
Sheetrubber.com – Coming Soon
In the Media
Rubber-Cal's quality products have garnered attention for the company from the media. In 2016-17 you will see our products appearing on prime time TV shows such as Sweat Inc., The Biggest Loser, Strong, and Save Our Shelters. In the past ten years our rubber products have appeared on The Martha Stewart Show, ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, NBC’s The Biggest Loser, US Open of Surfing, VH1’s Money Hungry, Mr. Olympia, Designed to Sell, DIY TV’s Run My Renovation, Extra Yardage, Man Caves and Grounds for Improvement. Rubber-Cal is proud to have been involved in the success of these shows. As the company continues to grow, consumers and industry can expect to see more of its products showcased in the media.
Rubber products can be complex and hard to understand. All of Rubber-Cal's success would not be possible without the dedicated expertise of its staff. Whether you need sheet rubber, rubber flooring, or custom-made rubber gaskets, our friendly and knowledgeable staff is on hand to help you find the right elastomer for your needs! The experts know that browsing through our product line may be intimidating for some, but they are here to guide you. With a firm belief in providing quality customer service, they make it their mission to educate and inform customers about rubber products.
New Product Release
Rubber-Cal is ushering in the New Year with a new product. Say hello to the Gas Station Mat! This rubber mat is the latest addition to our diverse catalog of rubber matting products. It is designed specifically for use on the fuel sumps located at gas stations. It is our only rubber mat that is circular. Sized at 4ft diameter, it is made from durable SBR material and well suited for use in the outdoors. We will also introduce at larger variant sized at 4.5ft diameter in the third quarter of 2019.
Upcoming Trade Shows
Rubber-Cal is excited to announce its presence at upcoming trade shows in 2021! Come find us at the following shows:
National Hardware Show – May 2021 – Las Vegas Nevada - Rubber-Cal will be exhibiting at the upcoming 2021 National Hardware Show in Las Vegas. Stay tuned to find out our booth number so you can meet us on the trade show floor at the Las Vegas Convention Center!
Interlock Flooring – Top 10 Benefits
If you are looking for a floor that is durable, affordable, and versatile, you should consider investing in a rubber interlock flooring. There are countless reasons to choose an interlocking rubber floor, but here are our Top 10.
- Interlock flooring is easy to install and remove yourself! The modular tiles snap together with ease and require no adhesive.
- With such easy DIY installations, it should come as no surprise that repairs and replacements are easy as well! If part of the floor becomes damaged, the rubber flooring tiles can be removed and replaced without disrupting the entire floor.
- Since they are so easy to install, modular tiles also make great temporary floors! Simply stack the tiles for easy storage when you don’t need them.
- Rubber interlock flooring provides amazing slip-resistance! Rubber enhances traction naturally, and some interlock tiles feature unique surface textures to take slip-resistance even further.
- Rubber tile floors feature waterproof surface that is resistant to rot, mildew, and mold.
- Rubber flooring has excellent durability! Most interlock tiles are made from recycled or reclaimed rubber materials, which have physical strength both indoors and outdoors.
- In addition to durability, rubber interlock flooring can serve as a protective barrier for sensitive sub-floorings. The rubber absorbs impacts and abrasions to prevent harm to surfaces like hardwood and concrete.
- Rubber also has a natural elasticity, making an interlocking rubber floor more comfortable and forgiving than traditional flooring options.
- Rubber tile floors create a sleek, modular aesthetic that instantly upgrades any space.
- Since modular tiles are placed individually, you can totally customize your flooring! Create a checkerboard, stripes, or perfectly fit a space that has a unique shape!
Flooring for Basement Playrooms
Basements are incredibly versatile spaces, which the ability to become nearly anything you can dream of. If you have children, a basement remodel project is the perfect opportunity to build them their own playroom so they aren’t causing mischief in the rest of the house. A basement playroom is a great home addition because it gives your little ones a safe, indoor space to play, but picking the right flooring for basement playrooms might seem tricky. Luckily, the decision can be made easy once you’ve learned that rubber is the ultimate flooring for both basements and playrooms. There are many rubber options that work excellently as basement playroom flooring, and they are all durable, resilient, and even easy to install.
You may be wondering, why rubber flooring for basement playrooms? For starters, rubber basement floors are both waterproof and slip-resistant. This is important for all basement floors because the space is close to the outdoors and consequently prone to moisture. Rubber also provides insulation to warm up your new basement playroom, so the little-ones don’t get too cold when they’re playing in the winter. Rubber is also a popular material for playroom flooring thanks to its elasticity and resilience. Some rubber floors are even specially designed for playgrounds and playrooms, and they go through safety-testing before being put on the market. Rubber flooring for basement playrooms is ideal to lessen impact and provide cushioning for falls. The material flexes, providing both comfort and protection for children playing on its surface.
Rubber flooring for basement playrooms can be purchased as either tiles or rolled mats, both of which can be easily installed on your own. There are several colors, thicknesses, and rubber materials to choose from, ensuring a perfect match for any basement playroom project.
How to Install Trailer Flooring
Rubber trailer flooring is a great way give your trailer an upgrade in both safety and style. Don’t waste your money on costly installation services—believe it or not, this is a job anyone can do themselves! Follow these steps to install your own DIY trailer floor covering.
- First, get the sheet of rubber you will be using for your trailer flooring. It is best to use rolled sheet rubber because it is the easiest to install and offers a seamless installation.
- Next, you will want to cut your rubber trailer mat to the appropriate size using a utility knife. Make sure you measure the floor of your trailer first to get the exact dimensions for a perfect fit. We recommend cutting the rubber slightly smaller than your existing trailer flooring so the material has space to expand and contract. If you are using multiple rubber mats or sheets, fit their edges together tightly to ensure you cut them to the proper size and shape.
- Clean your existing trailer flooring to ensure the adhesive will stick. Clear the trailer of any dirt, dust, or grease.
- There are two types of adhesive you can use to secure your trailer floor covering: double-sided carpet tape and pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA).
- a. If using double-sided carpet tape, simply line the perimeter of the rubber trailer mat with the tape. Carefully fit the trailer floor mat into place and press the edges flat.
- When using a trailer flooring material that has a PSA backing, installation is even easier! Simply peel the backing off and carefully fit the cover into place.
Be sure to apply pressure over the entire surface of the trailer flooring for a secure and reliable application.
That’s all there is to it—really! Once the adhesive has set you are ready to enjoy your new rubber trailer floor covering. Once you give it a try, you’ll have your new trailer flooring installed so quickly and which such ease that you’ll feel like nothing less than a professional.